Monday, April 7, 2014

Hormone-controlled hares

Ok, its spring and I had a walk yesterday afternoon. This is a couple of hares that came in my direction without recognizing me; they were so busy with each other that they noticed just before me, that they are not alone.

A couple of hares on a way
Running in my direction.
When they saw me, it took a while until they were really aware of me.
Hare observing the area

Hare

Hares on a way

Hares on a way

Hares

Linked with Our World Tuesday and Sweet Shot Tuesday.

12 comments:

  1. Very Nice shots,
    they seems to have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting to see these. They are considered pests in Australia and eradicated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creatures. The downside to them is that they nibble on the plants in the garden during Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cute! You got great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos are gorgeous! Wonderful hare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were so lucky to go unnoticed for so long and getting those great shots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vielleicht war es der Osterhase ;-) ?
    Tolle Schnappschüsse.
    LG
    Jutta aus Deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, I don't think I've ever seen a hare in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love these shots! What a pretty animal. I didn't realize they were so large either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! Synchronized hopping ... absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots you got of these hares. Looks as if they might have been to busy with spring activities to notice you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment and the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...